On-the-go photo editing was never so fun, fast, and cool. Touch your way to better-looking pictures with automatic fixes and filters. Get your pictures to pop! And after sharing, you’ll be the the talk of your friends.
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
- Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
- Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrance.
- One touch filters or Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of your looks.
- Custom Looks: Create and save your own Looks.
- Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
- Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
- Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
- Share: Easily share to all your favorite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
- Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
o One-touch Filters or Looks: Get an additional 20 filters for fun, fresh looks!
o Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and other low light photos.
o Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
- Photo: JPG, PNG
- Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support
• More than 36 new stunning looks from Black and White, Portrait, Nature, Splash and Duo Tones.
• Refined and enhanced the looks workflow for improved navigation.
• Bug fixes.
Uploaded:July 20, 2017 at 8:14PM UTC
File size:33.55 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2017 at 8:52AM UTC
File size:32.66 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2017 at 10:42PM UTC
File size:32.16 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2017 at 6:34AM UTC
File size:32.81 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2017 at 8:25PM UTC
File size:47.67 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2017 at 9:49PM UTC
File size:50.68 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2016 at 4:45AM UTC
File size:50.17 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2016 at 3:50PM UTC
File size:49.73 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2016 at 10:35PM UTC
File size:38.08 MB
Uploaded:February 13, 2015 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:40.88 MB