Improved: Clutter database (#684).
Fixed: Clutter report tool crashing when adding apps (#686).
Fixed: FAB staying invisible after being hidden (#685).
Fixed: FAB being missaligned within the file/path picker screen (exclusions, filters etc.).
Fixed: Handling of empty packages/restrictions XML files.
Improved: Gracefully deal with cases where a file could not be found.
It offers a collection of tools to manage applications and files.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don't really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Let’s not go on here... Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate any file through a full-fledged (root) file manager.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage all installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases by "vacuuming" them.
• Do actual app cleaning, by removing expendable files, which supersedes what others may call 'cache cleaning'.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run all of these tools automatically on a schedule or by commencing them via widgets.
Still have questions? Just send me a mail.
Uploaded:March 5, 2017 at 3:31PM UTC
File size:5.61 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2017 at 4:59PM UTC
File size:5.6 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2017 at 11:33PM UTC
File size:5.59 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2017 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:5.57 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2017 at 8:29AM UTC
File size:5.55 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2017 at 2:07AM UTC
File size:5.54 MB
Uploaded:January 3, 2017 at 10:05PM UTC
File size:5.49 MB
Uploaded:December 24, 2016 at 9:12PM UTC
File size:5.49 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2016 at 3:21AM UTC
File size:5.43 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2016 at 3:41PM UTC
File size:5.3 MB