•Default subreddit sorting in subreddit sidebar
•Temporarily switch accounts from comments
•"Pin" system in reorder screen
•Auto alphabetize new subscriptions
•New 'Pixel' base theme
•Fixed no content showing after network failure
•Setting wider comment depth indicators
•Setting for Reader mode by default & Reader mode visual revamp
•Adds option to only show reader mode during night mode
•Fixed search bugs
•New mod tools
•Other bug fixes
• Browse Slide fully offline! There is no longer a need to have an offline browser installed
• Subreddit colors (make each sub unique!)
• 12,000 theme combinations, make Slide truly unique!
• View images, gifs, albums, Vid.me, Streamable, Gyfcat, and Imgur links in the app
• Support for Live Threads
• Full moderation suite
• Reply to comments and submissions inline, and upload images straight to your submissions/comments
• Filters support (link, text, title, and subreddit)
• Edit and create Multireddits
• Four view modes: View huge cards with images or super-compact desktop mode for power users!
• Data-saving options with quality selection
• Synccit integration
• Ad-Block in websites (Pro)
• Paging Shadowbox and vertical Gallery view modes (Pro)
• Much more!
Slide supports fully syncing for offline, and can even keep albums and gifs for those long commutes
Slide has support for 144 primary colors, 12 accent colors, and 7 base themes including light, dark, dark blue, and AMOLED black. This means there are over 12,000 theme combinations to choose from!
Slide has five main layout types:
• Card with big picture
• Card with thumbnail
• Super-compact desktop layout
• Center cropped card
You can choose whether to hide or show the actionbar and add/remove items from the actionbar.
Slide has many font options with the ability to choose font sizes and Roboto font types!
Slide has three main view modes with the ability to swipe between subreddits, view one subreddit at time, or open comments in a pane that saves your place if you exit accidentally.
Only want to see gifs in /r/all? You can enable content filters to hide or show content on a per-subreddit basis! This can apply to images, links, gifs, NSFW content, and selftext
Backup and Restore
If you have Slide for Reddit Pro, you can backup and restore all your settings to the cloud (Google Drive), or to file! With file backup, you can save without personal information so you can share your Slide layout and theme configs with your friends!
Other unique features
• Edit and create multireddits
• Keep track of subs without subscribing
• Add collections of subs (like private multireddits)
• Upload images to comments, private messages, submissions, and replies
• Discover browser for finding new subreddits
• Open certain domains externally
• Full submission filter support (domains, text, title, and subreddit)
• History settings
• Synccit integration
• Ponymotes integration
• FULL markdown support including inline tables and code
• Supports over 400 embedded content sites
• Mark submissions as read on scroll
• Configurable multicolumn (Pro)
• Hundreds of settings, configure Slide just how you want it!
Uploaded:April 28, 2017 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:12.27 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2017 at 5:58AM UTC
File size:12.26 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2017 at 5:33PM UTC
File size:12.25 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2017 at 4:27AM UTC
File size:12.23 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2017 at 7:54PM UTC
File size:12.06 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2016 at 8:33PM UTC
File size:11.82 MB
Uploaded:May 9, 2016 at 8:59PM UTC
File size:9.8 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2016 at 12:43AM UTC
File size:9.13 MB