- Resolved issue with External Storage not detected.
- Permissions to read/write External Storage added to resolve issue.
- Added Baseband Version, RIL Version, Instruction Sets and Build Fingerprint.
- Added support fore more devices.
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Uploaded:May 22, 2017 at 12:26AM UTC
File size:1.96 MB
Uploaded:July 25, 2016 at 10:22PM UTC
File size:2.13 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2014 at 12:03AM UTC
File size:0.45 MB