- Fixed storage issue.
- Added thermal (temperature of device).
- Performance improvement and bug fixes.
- Added languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Čeština, Deutsch, ελληνικά, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, ไทย, Polski, Português (Brasil), Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Русский, हिन्दी, 한국어, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Uploaded:May 22, 2017 at 12:26AM UTC
File size:1.96 MB
Uploaded:July 25, 2016 at 10:22PM UTC
File size:2.13 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2014 at 12:03AM UTC
File size:0.45 MB