arm + x86
Release Notes (improvements since 1.2):
- We added two key combos to toggle the menu, they are under Input Settings (one for RetroPad and one for RetroPad w/ Analog), these are useful for controllers without extra buttons.
- We've made it possible to map controllers again without autoconf and make the config stick in android.
- We changed the autoconf system, now it is score based, it will look for VID/PID, exact name and partial name and add up the matches.
- It will now look for autoconf files in the root folder of the autoconf dir. If none are found it will look in the input joypad driver subfolder, this is done partially to mantain compatilibility with the 1.2 configs.
- We added resolution saving to the wii port.
- Fixed saving the menu toggle in android.
- Added VID/PID to autoconf with dinput/xinput.
- Made it possible to hide overlay when entering the menu to use touch input.
- Reworked some paths in the android, downloads should go to the download folder, screenshots should go to the pictures folder by default.
- Removed most of the outdated android menu.
- Made it possible to use content dir again for saves/states in android.
- Hide some settings on platforms that are not used.
- Playlists repopulate after scanning.
- Autodetect lists repopulate after downloading cores.
- Better GLUI scaling.
- Autoconf profile saving.
- Wii now has built-in PlayStation3 pad support through libsicksaxis!
- Much-improved font rendering on Android!
- Touch-screen dragging with inertia controls on Android! Dragging should now feel much smoother.
- Fixed Game & Watch (GW) games crashing on Android by updating to the latest NDK toolchain.
Visit our Youtube channel here for tutorials, news and development progress!
RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a 'one-stop-shop' for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
RetroArch is a multi-versatile program, that means that in order for it to do anything, you need modular programs that we call 'cores'. These cores DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX. You need to go to "Online Updater -> Core Updater" from within the app to download them.
* Brand new eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs ('cores') online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs now and counting!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
* And best of all, totally free
Uploaded:June 2, 2017 at 7:39AM UTC
File size:91.65 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2017 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:55.11 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2017 at 9:13PM UTC
File size:50.79 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2016 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:36.76 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2016 at 9:48PM UTC
File size:31.09 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2016 at 3:31AM UTC
File size:36.23 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2016 at 9:00PM UTC
File size:32.98 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2015 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:31.31 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2015 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:32.48 MB