arm + x86
Release Notes (improvements since 1.2.1):
- OSX version released!
- PSP version released!
- (OSX 10.6 32-bit version) All cores that the 32bit version supports are currently included into the ZIP itself because our buildbot does not yet serve up 32bit cores for OSX yet. Apologies for this, we're trying to come up with a solution.
- (OSX/iOS in general) The guy who did our buildbot nightlies for OSX/iOS is currently MIA. We will have to come up with a new solution fast for this. Due to this you might experience some outdated cores right now for these platforms.
- (Android) Fixed XX/XXXHDPI font issues with GLUI (was leading to corrupted fonts)
- Initial Spanish translation.
- Add advanced help system.
- (Android) Add Nvidia Shield Portable hack - back button should bring up menu properly now.
- Fixed some issues with hotkeys.
- When 'Hide In Menu' is enabled, overlays should reappear now when we select 'Resume Content', 'Load State', or 'Save State'.
- (Wii) Fix FBA CPS1/CPS2 cores.
- (GLUI) Better ticker speed.
- (GLUI) Labels should use more screen estate when available.
RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a 'one-stop-shop' for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
We listened to all of your feedback over the past week and worked hard to address all the issues that were pointed out to us. This is the much improved refined version that the original should have been!
To learn more about what has changed, see the notes here -
RetroArch is a multi-versatile program, that means that in order for it to do anything, you need modular programs that we call 'cores'. These cores DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX. You need to go to "Online Updater -> Core Updater" from within the app to download them.
* Brand new eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs ('cores') online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs now and counting!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
* And best of all, totally free
Uploaded:June 2, 2017 at 7:39AM UTC
File size:91.65 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2017 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:55.11 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2017 at 9:13PM UTC
File size:50.79 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2016 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:36.76 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2016 at 9:48PM UTC
File size:31.09 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2016 at 3:31AM UTC
File size:36.23 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2016 at 9:00PM UTC
File size:32.98 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2015 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:31.31 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2015 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:32.48 MB