arm + arm64 + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
Using Outlook Groups you can take part in the latest discussions, share photos and notes, and work together on files.
With Outlook Groups, you can:
• Create groups that include team members or friends.
• Participate in group email conversations.
• Share photos, Like a message, or @mention a person or group.
• Work together using the group’s shared OneNote notebook.
• View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) that are shared with your group.
• Navigate seamlessly using the newly designed home screen.
• Discover and join groups that your co-workers belong to.
• Share places of interest with your co-workers or friends.
Install Outlook Groups today to start working better with your team.
Learn more about Outlook Groups in our FAQ: aka.ms/outlookgroupsfaq
Uploaded:April 14, 2017 at 11:40PM UTC
File size:15.94 MB
Uploaded:January 20, 2017 at 10:04PM UTC
File size:15.8 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2016 at 10:19PM UTC
File size:15.44 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2016 at 7:53PM UTC
File size:14.29 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2016 at 8:04AM UTC
File size:9.07 MB