Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Here are a few new features to get 2017 off to a flying start.
- Tap the @ sign in an email to quickly mention people and call out their attention on the things they need to see, read or do. Emails you’re mentioned in will appear with an @ sign in your inbox.
- Easily add people to the events you’re going to by forwarding them the invitation. (Office 365 users only)
Uploaded:January 14, 2017 at 2:30AM UTC
File size:27.39 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2017 at 4:39AM UTC
File size:27.39 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2016 at 3:42PM UTC
File size:26.87 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2016 at 2:49PM UTC
File size:26.84 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2016 at 5:21PM UTC
File size:26.85 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2016 at 2:50AM UTC
File size:26.67 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2016 at 10:50PM UTC
File size:26.65 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2016 at 8:41PM UTC
File size:26.66 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2016 at 9:57AM UTC
File size:26.64 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2016 at 4:44PM UTC
File size:26.63 MB