Added more temperature meters to Live Status screen (requires root or pre-Nougat).
Added battery current data (live average mA consumption).
Added connected WiFi network indicator to network status view.
Added force-stop option to root "kill process" menus (as the default).
Power fragment has returned on all devices. Data is now live and includes temperature/voltage/current. Root is not required.
b6.1: Bugfixes for some devices.
SystemPanel is a tool to let you view and manage just about everything possible about the goings-on of your device and visualize it in an easy-to-understand graphical format.
If you find your phone using excessive battery on some days, you can take a look and see what really caused it, how long individual apps ran, and whether you were using them or if they ran silently in the background.
Made in the USA. It doesn't phone home. It doesn't send your info to anyone. The free one has ads, but they're pretty and don't annoy. A cheap paid option is available to make them go away.
Root access is strongly supported and enables additional features, but is not required. Root is especially beneficial to Android Nougat (7.0+) users because Google has restricted you from seeing much system information without it.
It's beta. Development is active. Please feel free to join development discussion in the XDA thread here: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3552690
Things SystemPanel does:
* Show active apps, record app CPU usage over time to show potential battery drain issues
* Draw pretty plots showing how you used your phone over time and how much battery disappeared as a result
* Analyze recent battery consumption, showing potential problem apps
* Manage installed apps, backup app APKs, uninstall apps, and re-install archived versions
* View apps categorized by the permissions they require
* Disable system packages [ROOT required]
* Disable individual services of apps (e.g. OTA updates) [ROOT required]
* Browse all the technical nitty-gritty about your phone
Things SystemPanel DOES NOT do:
* Send your personal/usage data to others
* Display annoying ads that animate or pop-up
* Constantly try and upsell you to buy other apps
* Magically cool your phone's CPU to increase performance. Lots of our "competitors" actually claim to do this, and they supposedly even manage to do it while drawing snowflake animations on the screen. Such an act should-- according to thermodynamics--heat the device up. And by direct actual testing, well, it does.
* Boost your phone. Actually maybe SystemPanel does do this, we just have no idea what this actually means, so we really can't be sure.
* Increase your available RAM. Android is designed to cache as many apps as possible in the background...to make things run fast. Apps that attempt to keep RAM "free" is a demonstration of ignorance of the design and operation of Android.
* Randomly kill apps in the background. (This just causes Android to load other apps into memory...that "caching" thing). Our scientists believe this may be what the "competition" mean by "cleaning".
Uploaded:March 30, 2017 at 5:44PM UTC
File size:3.28 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2017 at 6:01AM UTC
File size:3.09 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2017 at 4:55PM UTC
File size:3.09 MB
Uploaded:March 6, 2017 at 4:48PM UTC
File size:3.02 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2017 at 8:11AM UTC
File size:2.98 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2017 at 3:57PM UTC
File size:2.92 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2017 at 5:06AM UTC
File size:2.9 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2017 at 5:51PM UTC
File size:2.9 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2017 at 7:36AM UTC
File size:2.68 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2017 at 9:16AM UTC
File size:2.67 MB