Request for permissions in Android 6
Updated SDK to Android 6.0
Added consent about cookies usage at first app start-up (only needs to confirm once), in order to accomplish with European laws. You can get more info at www.cookiechoices.org/intl/en-GB
With the ADB WiFi tool by XDA Recognized Developer bartito, you can put the cables to rest. ADB WiFi is an application that allows your device to be connected to your computer through your home WiFI connection. It works with every operating system that can be configured with ADB, as long as you own a rooted Android device. It’s especially useful on Lollipop ROMs that often lack the built-in WiFi ADB functionality often found on various Jelly Bean and KitKat custom ROMs. The application was released way back in 2012, but it was recently given a complete rewrite to provide the Material Design experience.
Rid yourself of unnecessary cables and make your desk free from clutter.
Instructions (I assume you have ADB installed in the PC):
- Execute this application in your android device
- Click the bug image until it becomes green (you provably need to provide superuser permissions)
- Open a terminal or command session in your PC
- execute "adb connect XX.XX.XX.XX" in the PC (the connect address is provided by my application
- execute "adb shell" in the PC (or any ADB command)
** Remember to activate USB debugging in device settings **
** THIS APP REQUIRES SUPERUSER PERMISSIONS **
Uploaded:March 21, 2016 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:5.19 MB