With Samsung Connect, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and operate them simultaneously.
- Configure the settings of devices, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Devices can be used together by inviting others to the place where the device is registered.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ Quick connect has been replaced by Samsung Connect, which allows you to control a wider range of devices. Samsung Connect has also been added to your Home screen and Apps screen for quick and easy access to your devices.
※ Samsung Connect is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Samsung Connect is incompatible with tablets and some mobile devices.
- Android 6.0 or later is recommended.
- Supported resolutions: 1280 x 720 (HD), 1920 x 1080 (fHD), 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
※ App permissions
If the OS version on your device is earlier than Android 6.0, you will not be able to grant or deny access. Check if an update is available for your OS, and update it to Android 6.0 or a later version if possible.
After updating the OS, you can configure the access permissions using your previous settings in your device's Settings > Applications.
- To fully provide you our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. You can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting Optional access permissions.
[Required access permissions]
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
• Storage: Save/use plug-in and app data.
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Phone: Update the app and determine the user’s country.
Uploaded:June 6, 2017 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:29.54 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2017 at 3:32PM UTC
File size:29.54 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2017 at 6:37PM UTC
File size:29.78 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2017 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:30.06 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2017 at 6:15PM UTC
File size:26.52 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 6:20AM UTC
File size:3.43 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2017 at 7:54PM UTC
File size:2.94 MB