Thermal control (Only new devices)
▶ New features
- You can set the resolution ratio to 5%.
- Save battery while your phone auto-playing games with Flip-over Screen-off feature.
- Control hardware performance by setting your own thermal limit-level
- NOTICE: Some features are only available on newer devices with the latest Game Optimizing Service. In other cases, it is hidden.
- Supported devices are added. (Galaxy S8/S8+, some of Galaxy A series, etc.)
This update includes new design and bug-fixes.
▶ Main features
1. Freely change the graphics quality of games.
- Resolution, frames per second, and texture quality
2. Customize settings for each game.
3. Game folder widget and game mode widget
- Run games and change modes more easily.
4. Change the resolution of regular apps as you please.
- Some basic apps are not supported.
5. A variety of convenient game features
- Feature for displaying frame rates in games; feature for saving power by flipping the phone face down to turn off just the screen; and macro feature useful in developing/testing games
▶ Regarding app access permissions
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. You can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting optional access permissions.
[Optional access permissions]
- Storage: To record, save, play, edit, and share macros.
Uploaded:April 27, 2017 at 6:53PM UTC
File size:13.62 MB
Uploaded:April 6, 2017 at 6:02PM UTC
File size:15.12 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2016 at 4:30PM UTC
File size:7 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2016 at 4:05PM UTC
File size:7.01 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2016 at 8:11AM UTC
File size:6.9 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2016 at 4:57PM UTC
File size:2.78 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2016 at 7:10PM UTC
File size:2.78 MB
Uploaded:May 19, 2016 at 2:52AM UTC
File size:2.73 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2016 at 7:25PM UTC
File size:2.68 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2015 at 3:55PM UTC
File size:6.23 MB