arm + x86
1. Added Backup&Restore contents: Kids Mode, Reminder, Game Launcher
2. Supports iOS 10.3
3. Updated image
* Smart Switch Mobile is already preloaded on Galaxy S7/S8 device.
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
- Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
- Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Galaxy device must support a ‘Mobile AP’ function to allow content to be transferred.)
- Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
- Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
- PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry™ owners
- Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
- Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
• Windows™ Mobile owners
- Wireless transfers: Windows OS 8.1 or 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
* Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
Uploaded:July 18, 2017 at 5:19PM UTC
File size:22.46 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2017 at 9:19AM UTC
File size:22.2 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2017 at 5:42PM UTC
File size:22.26 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2017 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:22.06 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2017 at 7:11PM UTC
File size:21.99 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2017 at 7:13PM UTC
File size:21.57 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2017 at 9:25AM UTC
File size:22.02 MB
Uploaded:December 28, 2016 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:20.74 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2016 at 4:44PM UTC
File size:20.73 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2016 at 5:55PM UTC
File size:20.01 MB