- “Could not Blur background” issue is fixed, but still you may get this message
If you are not followed the guidance described in Help menu
- Memory low indication.
- Bug fixes..
Let the object in focus stand out. The Background defocus app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background. It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Background defocus:
1. Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save button
Tips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady.
Results are dependent on device and camera specification.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Uploaded:May 11, 2017 at 9:15PM UTC
File size:3.68 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2017 at 6:37PM UTC
File size:3.45 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2016 at 11:50PM UTC
File size:3.81 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2016 at 3:21PM UTC
File size:3.47 MB
Uploaded:December 11, 2015 at 8:03PM UTC
File size:5.86 MB