- Support Android N
- Multi-Window Support
- Bug Fix
Thank you for using Video & TV SideView.
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. When connected to a compatible BRAVIA TV, the app senses it has connected to your Wi-Fi network when you arrive home and notifies you of the most popular programs currently broadcasting.
5. The My library tab under Top picks lists video contents stored on your mobile device and plays them in a video player on the mobile device.
6. Use the TV program guide widget to view all currently playing programs.
Use your smart phone to discover TV programs and control your TV remotely. Using the app you can use your android mobile just like a TV remote to directly control your Sony Bravia TV by simply swiping your screen.
Video & TV SideView’s fantastic functionality enables users to browse content, as well as send and receive program recommendations based on your favorite shows!
Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended TV programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
*Nexus9 is not supported
- Video & TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV Bravia
Sony Blu-ray Disc™ / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray Disc™ / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “Video & TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Uploaded:June 22, 2017 at 2:18PM UTC
File size:27.61 MB
Uploaded:June 3, 2017 at 8:46PM UTC
File size:27.62 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2017 at 5:57AM UTC
File size:27.68 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2016 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:27.72 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2016 at 6:37AM UTC
File size:28.81 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2016 at 8:06PM UTC
File size:28.81 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2016 at 5:58AM UTC
File size:25.79 MB
Uploaded:May 10, 2016 at 8:17AM UTC
File size:25.7 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2016 at 5:48PM UTC
File size:24.83 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2016 at 7:17PM UTC
File size:25.45 MB