arm + x86
• Supporting more devices for remote controlling: Kyocera, Crosscall, Unitech
• New app design (Material UI)
• Log files are now stored in external storage
• Other fixes and minor improvements
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Uploaded:April 19, 2017 at 9:32AM UTC
File size:12.48 MB
Uploaded:March 21, 2017 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:12.3 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2016 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:11.17 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2016 at 12:15PM UTC
File size:10.9 MB
Uploaded:May 19, 2016 at 7:09AM UTC
File size:10.47 MB
Uploaded:April 6, 2016 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:10.82 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2016 at 8:42PM UTC
File size:11.02 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2015 at 5:29PM UTC
File size:10.18 MB
Uploaded:May 19, 2015 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:9.32 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2015 at 11:41PM UTC
File size:10.2 MB