- Add recycle bin and storage analyzer
- Improve performance
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
- Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
- Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
- Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: [email protected]
Uploaded:March 22, 2017 at 4:55PM UTC
File size:18.13 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 8:32PM UTC
File size:18.16 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2017 at 8:15PM UTC
File size:17.11 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2016 at 7:45PM UTC
File size:17.09 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2016 at 6:36PM UTC
File size:17.26 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2016 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:17.3 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2016 at 3:26AM UTC
File size:17.19 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2016 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:15.33 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2016 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:14 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2016 at 7:59PM UTC
File size:13.58 MB