- Ask any question about the health of an adult, a child or a pet. Use Yandex.Health to learn how to treat a minor burn or what to do for suspected poisoning, overheating or sprained ankle; find out when it is safe to just take a day off work and when you need to make an appointment with a doctor.
- Get your medical test results explained by a professional, instead of looking it up online and self-diagnosing.
- Receive a quick answer to a quick question in a 5-minute consultation, or take more time to give a detailed explanation of your problem.
- Use Yandex.Health for a single consultation with one specialist from time to time, or save on charges by buying a subscription.
- Read about health and wellness right in the app.
All Yandex.Health doctors have on average nine years of practicing experience. They consult from Moscow and other locations in Russia and have been vetted though tests and interviews and specially trained before joining the service.
• Pediatricians and general practitioners are available 24/7.
• Gynecologists are available 8:00 to 2:00 Moscow time (GMT+3).
• Allergist/Immunologist are available 11:00 to 21:00 Moscow time (GMT+3).
• All other specialists are available 8:00 to 00:00 Moscow time (GMT+3).
Yandex.Health is available to Russian-speaking users worldwide. Customers can pay 499RUB for a single 30-minute consultation with any specialist – for getting a detailed explanation of their symptoms; or use a 5-minute consultation for getting a quick answer to their question or to have their test results explained by a general practitioner, pediatrician, gynecologist or a vet – for 99RUB.
Our repeat customers may appreciate our fixed-rate packages of 999RUB per month, which currently include ‘Women’s health’ for gynecological or obstetric problems, ‘Children’s health’ for parents concerned about their child’s health, or ‘Pet’s health’ for those who look after their pet. Those going on holiday might find it useful to buy our special three-month ‘Summer holidays’ package for the whole family for 1,650RUB. And, for 1,999RUB anyone can enjoy one month of unlimited consultations with any specialist. Other than consulting with a doctor, you can also make an online appointment with a psychologist for 2,500RUB per hour.
To have a medical consultation through Yandex.Health, simply choose the specialist you want to consult with, the type of consultation, enter your payment details and get your questions ready!
Yandex.Health is one of Russia’s first providers of telemedicine services. In addition to delivering medical consultations over the internet, the app also offers health and wellness-related content right in the app.
Get a quick answer to any of your medical concerns through your Yandex.Health app, which has been revamped for improved performance.
Uploaded:July 10, 2018 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:42.48 MB