Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in “My Places” on any desktop or laptop computer, tablet or smartphone.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Choose between the “Map”, “Satellite” and “Hybrid” appearances.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Follow a bicycle route that takes into account types of roads, your preference for crossing above and below ground, and warnings about exits onto main roads.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Choose from several route options that factor in traffic jams and public transport connections.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• Get notified about traffic cameras, stay up to date with current speed limits and know when you are exceeding them.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed traps, cameras, road blocks and so on.
• Download maps to get driving directions and voice navigation when you are not connected to the internet.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 179 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Get maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps also offers you the ability to add a Yandex search widget to your notifications.
You can now view the indoor maps of Moscow’s largest shopping malls. The map shows everything you can find on a specific floor. Check the locations of shops, cafés, ATMs, and parking lots to plan your visit or find your way around once you’re there. To view the indoor map, zoom in on the mall and select a floor.
Uploaded:August 14, 2019 at 3:08PM UTC
File size:38.66 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2019 at 11:44PM UTC
File size:38.47 MB
Uploaded:July 10, 2019 at 12:03AM UTC
File size:37.62 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2019 at 9:25PM UTC
File size:37.55 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2019 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:36.84 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2019 at 12:46PM UTC
File size:38.73 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2019 at 1:25PM UTC
File size:38.17 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 4:02PM UTC
File size:37.9 MB
Uploaded:January 6, 2019 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:38.35 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 4:48PM UTC
File size:36.64 MB