• To get you to the right side of your destination, Yandex.Maps always gives you directions to the nearest building entrance. To get to a specific entrance, enter it when you search, as in “Main St, 8, entrance 3”.
• Easily find other branches of a chain. Chain organisations now have a Branches section in their cards. Switch from viewing one branch location to viewing all of a chain’s locations in a list or on a map.
Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in «My Places» on any desktop or laptop computer, tablet or smartphone.
• See who's calling you with Caller ID. If a phone number is in the organization database, the app will identify it on an incoming call.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Choose between the «Map», Satellite" and «Hybrid» appearances.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Add stopovers to your routes — simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• Get notified about traffic cameras, stay up to date with current speed limits and know when you are exceeding them.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed limits, cameras, road blocks and so on.
• Download maps to get driving directions and voice navigation when you are not connected to the internet.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 137 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Download maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps also offers you the ability to add a Yandex search widget to your notification panel.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 24, 2018
Uploaded:September 12, 2018 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:34.34 MB
Uploaded:July 2, 2018 at 1:29PM UTC
File size:34.61 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2018 at 7:15PM UTC
File size:33.2 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2018 at 6:46AM UTC
File size:31.51 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2018 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:29.68 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2018 at 2:45PM UTC
File size:29.5 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 12:41AM UTC
File size:29.47 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2018 at 9:21PM UTC
File size:29.36 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:29.19 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2017 at 3:23PM UTC
File size:30.48 MB