• Select a building to show red arrows indicating the entrances on that building. Tap an arrow to see the entrance name or number.
• Avoid walking around the block to find the right door – get directions to an exact entrance at an address. If you do not select an entrance, the app will choose the closest one for your route.
• Change or add entrances by tapping “Edit information” in the organization card.
Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in «My Places» on any desktop or laptop computer, tablet or smartphone.
• See who's calling you with Caller ID. If a phone number is in the organization database, the app will identify it on an incoming call.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Choose between the «Map», Satellite" and «Hybrid» appearances.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Add stopovers to your routes — simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• Get notified about traffic cameras, stay up to date with current speed limits and know when you are exceeding them.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed limits, cameras, road blocks and so on.
• Download maps to get driving directions and voice navigation when you are not connected to the internet.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 137 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Download maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps also offers you the ability to add a Yandex search widget to your notification panel.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 27, 2018
Uploaded:May 22, 2019 at 4:35PM UTC
File size:37.55 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2019 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:36.84 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2019 at 12:46PM UTC
File size:38.73 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2019 at 1:25PM UTC
File size:38.17 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 4:02PM UTC
File size:37.9 MB
Uploaded:January 6, 2019 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:38.35 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 4:48PM UTC
File size:36.64 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2018 at 2:03PM UTC
File size:36.9 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2018 at 9:27PM UTC
File size:36.88 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:35.51 MB