• Select a building to show red arrows indicating the entrances on that building. Tap an arrow to see the entrance name or number.
• Avoid walking around the block to find the right door – get directions to an exact entrance at an address. If you do not select an entrance, the app will choose the closest one for your route.
Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in «My Places» on any desktop or laptop computer, tablet or smartphone.
• See who's calling you with Caller ID. If a phone number is in the organization database, the app will identify it on an incoming call.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Choose between the «Map», Satellite" and «Hybrid» appearances.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Add stopovers to your routes — simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• Get notified about traffic cameras, stay up to date with current speed limits and know when you are exceeding them.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed limits, cameras, road blocks and so on.
• Download maps to get driving directions and voice navigation when you are not connected to the internet.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 137 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Download maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps also offers you the ability to add a Yandex search widget to your notification panel.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 11, 2018
Uploaded:July 2, 2018 at 1:29PM UTC
File size:34.61 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2018 at 7:15PM UTC
File size:33.2 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2018 at 6:46AM UTC
File size:31.51 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2018 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:29.68 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2018 at 2:45PM UTC
File size:29.5 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 12:41AM UTC
File size:29.47 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2018 at 9:21PM UTC
File size:29.36 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:29.19 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2017 at 3:23PM UTC
File size:30.48 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2017 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:31.25 MB