• There’s now more information on the map: line interchange types, airports and railway stations.
• Every station has an information card with working hours, exits and repair information.
• Warnings of renovations and closures are shown in search results, as well as in route details.
• The app supports TalkBack, so it can be used by people with visual impairments.
Find the right route with ease:
• Tap stations on the map to quickly choose your start and end points.
• Know which train car to take to save time when switching lines.
• See how much time your underground journey will take.
• Learn in advance when stations on your route are open or closed and when platforms are closed for certain directions.
Keep track of your tickets:
• Hold your ticket to your phone to see how many journeys you have left (your device must support Near Field Communication).
• Top up your “Troika” travel card (available in Moscow only).
The app suggests enabling the Yandex search widget for the notification panel.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:March 15, 2019 at 6:10PM UTC
File size:18.88 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2019 at 2:52PM UTC
File size:17.35 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2018 at 2:55PM UTC
File size:6.2 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2017 at 3:23PM UTC
File size:6.16 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2017 at 8:35AM UTC
File size:6.03 MB