About FreeStyle Libre 3 - GB
The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is cleared for use with the FreeStyle Libre 3 sensor.
The newest member of the FreeStyle Libre family is the most advanced continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) technology designed to fit into your life:
• Glucose readings are automatically sent to your smartphone every single minute.
• The world’s smallest, thinnest and most discreet sensor .
• The most accurate and reliable 14-day CGM  .
• Optional, real-time glucose alarms let you know the moment your glucose is too low or high.
• Glucose readings are updated 5x faster than other CGMs .
• Outperforms other CGMs in connectivity .
• Get detailed reports, including your time in range, to better understand your glucose trends and patterns.
• When you connect with family members using the LibreLinkUp app , they see your current glucose reading, 12 hour historical glucose graph, set their own alarm notifications and receive alarms in real time .
• When you share glucose information with your healthcare team using LibreView , they’ll have a complete glucose picture to better inform treatment decisions.
• Easily re-order sensors right from the app
Download the FreeStyle Libre 3 app and talk to your doctor to learn more about the FreeStyle Libre 3 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System.
You can only use the FreeStyle Libre 3 app with FreeStyle Libre 3 Sensors. It is not compatible with FreeStyle Libre or FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensors.
Compatibility may vary between smartphones and operating systems. Learn more about compatible smartphones at www.FreeStyleLibre.com
The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is intended for measuring glucose levels in people with diabetes when used with a FreeStyle Libre 3 Sensor. For more information on how to use the FreeStyle Libre 3 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System, refer to the User’s Manual, which can be accessed through the App.
Consult a healthcare professional to confirm this product is right for you or for questions on how to use it for treatment decisions.
 Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
 Alva S, et al. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. https//doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754
 Dexcom G6 CGM User Guide and Medtronic Guardian Connect System User Guide
 Based on the signal strength in Dexcom G6 CGM User Guide and Medtronic Guardian Connect System User Guide.
 The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check www.LibreLinkUp.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of the LibreLinkUp app requires registration with LibreView.
 The user’s device must have internet connectivity for glucose data to automatically upload to LibreView and to transfer to connected LibreLinkUp app users
 The LibreView data management software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals to assist people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose meter data to support effective diabetes management. The LibreView software is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
FreeStyle, Libre and related brand marks are marks of Abbott.
To resolve any technical or Customer Service issues with a FreeStyle Libre product, please contact FreeStyle Libre Customer Service directly.