• Invest as little as $5 into diversified portfolios built with help from a Nobel Prize winning economist
• Easily invest over time with Recurring Investments daily, weekly or monthly and One-Time Investments when you have extra cash
• Earn Found Money from hundreds of brands that automatically invest in you when you shop
• Save for later with Acorns Later — the easiest way to open an IRA and save for retirement
• Grow your knowledge with the best money advice you never got, right in your Acorns app
• Benefit from smart portfolios that automatically rebalance as the market shifts, and are built to maximize returns over time for your level of risk
• Put your dividends to work when we automatically re-invest them for you
• Watch your progress and find out your potential, right in your app
• Withdraw anytime — at no charge
• We’re serious about security. Your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Plus, Acorns Securities, LLC is a Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), so your investments are protected up to $500,000
We believe you should be able to get a lot for a little: only $1/month for Acorns or $2/month for Acorns + Acorns Later, until you have $1 million invested with us.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives and Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. “Acorns”, the Acorns logo and “Invest the Change” are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2018 Acorns and/or its affiliates.
Information about FINRA is available at www.finra.org. Explanatory brochures about SIPC protection are available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Thanks for using Acorns! Just like small investments in your Acorns account can add up to something big, small improvements can make the Acorns app even better over time.
This update includes:
-The ability to see the status of your pending investments and withdrawals
-A more complete view of your activity in the History screen
And we included several minor fixes and enhancements to help make Acorns even faster and easier to use.
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 9:26PM UTC
File size:48.4 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2017 at 8:13PM UTC
File size:3.36 MB