NEW: Adaptive folders, which applies the current Adaptive Icon style to folders.
NEW: Full support for Android 8.0's shortcut and widget pinning from external apps, allowing for, as an example, Chrome to add a url shortcut to the Home screen. Please note that as per Android 8.0's changes, shortcuts and widgets will only be added when Action Launcher is the default system launcher.
NEW: Essential Phone support.
NEW: Add Google's Product Sans as custom font option (Settings -> Icon appearance & App Shortcuts -> Font).
NEW: At a Glance widget uses Product Sans font, unless a different custom font is set.
NEW: By default, the App Shortcuts UI is tinted to match the app icon's color for Plus users.
IMPROVEMENT: Vastly improve image quality of icons when using AdaptivePack.
IMPROVEMENT: Adaptive Icon setting is now a free feature available for all users.
IMPROVEMENT: Tweak colors of page indicator to match Pixel Launcher.
IMPROVEMENT: Update translations, including fixing order of items on At a Glance widget.
CHANGE: Animated clock app icon animates just the hour and minute hands. This both matches Pixel Launcher 2, as well as improving performance.
CHANGE: At Google's behest, Action Launcher no longer uses Android's accessibility APIs. This means that for a segment of legacy Samsung devices, Action Launcher will no longer be able to open the notification panel. Apologies for any inconvenience caused users of such devices, but Google's directive here is clear.
CHANGE: Due to Android changes that make it unreliable, the "Icon style" setting is no longer available on Android 8.0 or later. Global icon styles can of course be customized via the Adaptive Icon style setting, and customizing individual icon styles can be done on a per-app basis via Quickedit.
CHANGE: The in-app FAQ has been replaced with the new support.actionlauncher.com website.
FIX: Fix bug where, after opening a link via the Google Feed integration and later returning to Action Launcher, the app would sometimes fail to display the desktop.
FIX: Fixed App Shortcuts not working on Android 7.1+ devices for apps that target old versions of Android (such as Textra and Telegram).
FIX: Fix App Shortcuts UI displaying incorrectly when using a black wallpaper.
FIX: Custom fonts are applied to App Shortcuts UI.
FIX: Fix certain shortcuts becoming invisible after picking them up and quickly putting them down again.
FIX: Fix appearance of items in All Apps drawer when App Shortcuts UI displays.
FIX: Fix height of status bar on devices such as Essential Phone and Pixel 2 XL.
FIX: Fix intermittent crash when rotating the device with the Quickdrawer open.
FIX: Fix issue where a Shutter's widget would sometimes not display correctly.
FIX: Fix Shutter reverting to its previous name upon app reboot after being renamed via the open Shutter panel.
FIX: Fix case where folder on Quickpage could remain open when the Quickpage itself has been closed.
FIX: Fix inability to interact with elements of an open Shutter/folder on the Quickpage that display to the left of the Quickpage edge.
FIX: Fix centering of cursor in All Apps drawer.
FIX: Fix Quickbar shadow appearance when using transparency.
FIX: Fix appearance of folders when zooming desktop pages on S8/Note 8 devices.
FIX: Fix appearance of colored Assistant icon on Quickbar on certain devices.
FIX: Fix centering of search box preview in Quickbar settings.
FIX: Fix crash when attempting to colorize Quickbar icons.
FIX: Fix appearance of menu button on Quickbar on Android 5.1 and earlier.
FIX: Icon packs only apply an icon shader to application icon only. The backing plate image is no longer modified.
FIX: Shortcuts that are placed on the edges of the Quickpage/desktop are restored when switching from a large grid size to a small grid size and back again.
FIX: Fix issue where removing the last Cover/folder from a Home screen page would sometimes also fail to also remove the now empty Home screen.
FIX: Fix At a Glance widget preview displaying on update overview.
FIX: Fix single grey line appearing at the bottom of the settings page.
• Adaptive folders!
• "Product Sans" font integration.
• Essential Phone support.
• Support for Oreo's widget/shortcut pinning.
• So. Many. Bug. Fixes.
Also added recently:
• "At a Glance" widget.
• Fully customizable Pixel 2-style dock search box.
• Backwards compatible Adaptive Icon support via Action Launcher's new companion app, AdaptivePack!
• Google feed integration!
• Much improved S8/Note 8 support.
• Notification dots.
Standout features include:
• All Pixel Launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, use the new circular folder style, place the Google Pill and Date widgets and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
• Full customizable dock search box: Complete control to color and customize the search box and its icons to your heart's content!
• At a Glance widget: Quickly view the weather, date and your next calendar appointment!
• App Shortcuts: Use Android 8's App Shortcuts, on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
• Adaptive Icon support: Devices running Oreo can use native Adaptive Icon support. Devices not yet on Oreo can also use Adaptive Icons by installing Action Launcher's official companion app, AdaptivePack!
• An inbuilt weather widget!
• Google Now integration for all!
• Full Notification Dots support.
• Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app's widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickbar: customize the Google search bar with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons: icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
🏆 #1 on Android Central's "Best Android launchers of 2016" list! 👏
🏆 Awarded Google Play's best apps of 2015! 👏
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
Version:32.0(32000300) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:December 9, 2017 at 1:45AM UTC
File size:15.02 MB
Version:31.6(31060600) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:December 9, 2017 at 1:43AM UTC
File size:18.89 MB
Version:31.5(31050200) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 24, 2017 at 7:29PM UTC
File size:19.5 MB
Version:31.4(31040000) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 16, 2017 at 9:40PM UTC
File size:19.39 MB
Version:31.2(31020000) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 15, 2017 at 5:33AM UTC
File size:19.53 MB
Version:31.1(31010000) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 15, 2017 at 12:31AM UTC
File size:19.54 MB
Version:31.0(31000100) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 14, 2017 at 10:13PM UTC
File size:19.53 MB
Version:30.5-beta6(30050600) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 13, 2017 at 6:12AM UTC
File size:19.5 MB
Version:30.5-beta5(30050500) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 11, 2017 at 4:38PM UTC
File size:19.53 MB
Version:30.5(30050000) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 7, 2017 at 5:18AM UTC
File size:19.49 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2019 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:16.07 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2019 at 10:48PM UTC
File size:16.07 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2019 at 10:03PM UTC
File size:16.06 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2019 at 3:56AM UTC
File size:15.79 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2019 at 12:02AM UTC
File size:15.78 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2019 at 9:38PM UTC
File size:15.77 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2019 at 4:41PM UTC
File size:15.72 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2019 at 5:54AM UTC
File size:15.74 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2019 at 5:47AM UTC
File size:15.73 MB
Uploaded:January 21, 2019 at 5:51PM UTC
File size:15.35 MB