What's new in Ada – check your health
Hi there. Thanks for managing your health with Ada. In this update, we fixed bugs and optimized features to improve your app experience.If you have questions or feedback, please get in touch at email@example.com.
About Ada – check your health
Get a health check for yourself and your family (children or elderly relatives). You can check your symptoms online 24/7 and find out possible causes. Whatever's bothering you, from pain, headache, or anxiety to allergy or food intolerance, the free Ada app (symptom checker) could help you find answers from the comfort of your home.
Doctors have trained Ada for years so that you can get an assessment within minutes.
How do free symptom checks work?
You answer simple questions about your health and symptoms.
The AI of the Ada app assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and medical conditions.
You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what may be wrong and what you could do next.
What can you expect from our app?
- Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect and keep your information private.
- Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology.
- Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique health profile.
- Assessments for loved ones – it's easy to create profiles for your children or elderly relatives, and their assessments stay separate from yours.
- Health assessment report – share relevant information with your doctor by exporting your report as a PDF.
- Symptom tracking – track your symptoms and their severity in the app.
- 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere.
- Health articles – read exclusive articles written by our experienced doctors.
- BMI calculator – check your body mass index (BMI) and find out if you’re a healthy weight.
- Assessments in 7 languages – choose your language and change it from the settings at any point: English, German, French, Swahili, Portuguese, Spanish, or Romanian.
What can you tell Ada?
The Ada app can help you if you have common or less common symptoms. Here are some of the most common searches:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Acute bronchitis
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Chronic pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety disorder
- Skin conditions such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Women health and pregnancy
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
Disclaimer: The Ada app is a certified Class IIa medical device in the European Union.
CAUTION: The Ada app cannot give you a medical diagnosis. Contact urgent care immediately in an emergency. The Ada app does not replace your healthcare professional's advice or an appointment with your doctor.
Download Ada – check your health
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Known valid signatures: 2e84 da9b.
June 7, 2023
Uploaded:September 25, 2023 at 9:46AM UTC
File size:67.43 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2023 at 6:18PM UTC
File size:67.88 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2023 at 11:33AM UTC
File size:67.58 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2023 at 4:54PM UTC
File size:67.61 MB
Uploaded:July 3, 2023 at 8:59AM UTC
File size:67.58 MB
Uploaded:June 14, 2023 at 9:54AM UTC
File size:67.31 MB
Uploaded:June 7, 2023 at 8:30AM UTC
File size:67.29 MB
Uploaded:May 22, 2023 at 10:35AM UTC
File size:66.71 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2023 at 11:45AM UTC
File size:66.7 MB
Uploaded:April 18, 2023 at 4:31PM UTC
File size:66.69 MB