We’ve refreshed the look of our app and updated the Genius tab to make it even easier to get advice from our team of finance experts. Plus, we’ve pushed a handful of fresh tweaks to enhance your experience. Enjoy!
WE’RE BANKING ON YOU
At Albert, we want you to win. So we built a better banking, saving, investing, and budgeting solution — with a Genius team of money experts to guide you. And an Albert debit card that gives you cash back. Set up direct deposit and your paycheck becomes available up to 2 days earlier. Then save, manage, and invest it in the app.
Albert is not a bank. See disclosures below for details.
EVERYONE NEEDS A GENIUS IN THEIR LIFE
Our Genius team of real human experts are here to answer everything, from the toughest to the simplest to the most embarrassing questions. That means budgeting, credit cards, student loans — even buying a home. More than 10 million people trust us.
GET UP TO $250
Albert can spot you up to $250 from your next paycheck. No late fees, no interest, no credit check. No mandatory repayment timeframe. Repay us when you get paid or when you can afford it. Download the app to see what you qualify for. Details below:
• No interest: no interest charged ever.
• Repayment period: no mandatory minimum or maximum repayment timeframe. Repay us when you get paid or when you can afford it.
• Total processing fees: for up to $250 advance, total processing fees are either (i) $0 per advance when you advance to your Albert debit card with direct deposit; or (ii) $0 per advance via ACH; or (iii) $3.99 per advance to your Albert debit card without direct deposit; or (iv)$6.99 per advance to a non-Albert debit card. Tips are optional and aren’t used to determine any advance limits.
Albert tracks your income and spending to find dollars you can save, automatically. Plus get cash bonuses just for saving. If you need the money you’ve set aside, withdraw it any time.
Invest your money with Genius. Buy stocks and themed ETFs like companies supporting a sustainable world. Plus, let Genius create your custom portfolio built for your financial goals. Start with just $1.
• Albert uses cutting-edge security technology to protect your sensitive information.
• Albert Cash and Albert Savings accounts are FDIC-insured. Should the member bank holding your balance fail, you'll be insured for up to $250,000 of your money in the account.
• Albert Securities is a Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Albert is not a bank. Banking services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC. Albert Savings accounts are held for your benefit at FDIC-insured banks, including Coastal Community Bank and Wells Fargo, N.A. The Albert Mastercard® debit card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Cash withdrawal fees apply to ATM withdrawals.
Bonus and cash back programs subject to terms. Early access to direct deposit funds may vary depending on the payer’s deposit timing. See app for details.
Securities products and services offered to self-directed investors through Albert Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. View important disclosures at albrt.co/disclosures
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 25, 2022
Uploaded:January 19, 2023 at 1:56AM UTC
File size:85.19 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2023 at 9:05PM UTC
File size:85.16 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2023 at 5:13AM UTC
File size:85.01 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2023 at 11:34PM UTC
File size:84.98 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2022 at 9:51PM UTC
File size:84.94 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2022 at 5:43AM UTC
File size:84.84 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2022 at 2:03AM UTC
File size:84.8 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2022 at 3:17PM UTC
File size:84.8 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2022 at 6:10AM UTC
File size:84.7 MB
Uploaded:November 25, 2022 at 9:54PM UTC
File size:84.7 MB