What's new in Albert: Banking on you
We’ve refreshed the look of our app and updated the Genius tab to make it even easier to get advice from our team of finance experts. Plus, we’ve pushed a handful of fresh tweaks to enhance your experience. Enjoy!
About Albert: Banking on you
THE SIMPLE WAY TO BANK, SAVE AND INVEST
Bank, save, invest, and budget — with a Genius team of money experts to guide you. Get up to $250 with Instant and set up direct deposit to get paid up to 2 days earlier. With Genius you can also earn cash back with your debit card, save and invest automatically, and protect your money.
Albert is not a bank. See disclosures below for details.
EVERYONE NEEDS A GENIUS IN THEIR LIFE
Our Genius team of human experts are here to help with any question, big or small. Budgeting, credit cards, student loans — even buying a home.
GET UP TO $250
Albert can spot you up to $250 from your next paycheck. No late fees, no interest, no credit check. Download the app to see what you qualify for. Details:
• No interest: no interest charged.
• Repayment period: no mandatory minimum or maximum repayment timeframe. Repay us when you get paid or when you can afford it.
• Total processing fees: for up to $250 advance, total processing fees are either (i) $0 per advance when you advance to your Albert debit card with direct deposit; or (ii) $0 per advance via ACH; or (iii) $3.99 per advance to your Albert debit card without direct deposit; or (iv)$6.99 per advance to a non-Albert debit card.
Genius tracks your income and spending to find dollars you can save automatically. Plus get cash bonuses just for saving. If you need the money you’ve set aside, withdraw it any time.
Invest your money with Genius. Buy stocks and themed ETFs. Plus, let Genius create a custom portfolio built for your financial goals.
PROTECT YOUR MONEY
Monitor your money for suspicious activity 24/7. We monitor the dark web, your accounts, and more. Get alerts for potential threats to your identity and catch early signs of fraud.
• Albert uses cutting-edge security technology to protect your sensitive information.
• Albert Cash and Albert Savings accounts are FDIC-insured. Should the member bank holding your balance fail, you'll be insured for up to $250,000 of your money in the account.
• Albert Securities is a Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Albert is not a bank. Banking services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC. Albert Savings accounts are held for your benefit at FDIC-insured banks, including Coastal Community Bank and Wells Fargo, N.A. The Albert Mastercard® debit card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Cash withdrawal fees apply to ATM withdrawals.
Bonus and cash back programs subject to terms. Early access to direct deposit funds may vary depending on the payer’s deposit timing. See app for details.
Calculated on the VantageScore® 3.0 model. Your VantageScore 3.0 from Experian® indicates your credit risk level and is not used by all lenders, so don't be surprised if your lender uses a score that's different from your VantageScore 3.0.
Securities products and services offered to self-directed investors through Albert Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. View important disclosures at albrt.co/disclosures
Download Albert: Banking on you
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 9, 2023
Uploaded:September 20, 2023 at 4:26PM UTC
File size:93.01 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2023 at 2:46AM UTC
File size:92.98 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2023 at 10:05PM UTC
File size:92.98 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2023 at 1:20PM UTC
File size:92.97 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2023 at 7:39PM UTC
File size:92.49 MB
Uploaded:August 23, 2023 at 1:33PM UTC
File size:92.63 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2023 at 1:25AM UTC
File size:92.62 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2023 at 5:40PM UTC
File size:92.01 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2023 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:92.07 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2023 at 2:32PM UTC
File size:91.75 MB