• Free and available in English and Spanish.
• Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after the storm, even if no data connectivity.
• Track the path of a hurricane with our interactive storm tracker displaying where the app has been and where it’s predicted to go.
• Monitor, hurricane, flood & tornado-related weather conditions in your area or those of loved-ones with various map layers and location-based notifications for the U.S. and its territories.
• Customizable alerting and push notification options.
• Easy to view alert feed with the ability to remove alerts.
• Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
• Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
• Stay safe when the lights are out with the Hurricane Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
• Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
• Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
• Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your hurricane knowledge with interactive quizzes.
• See an illustrated history of hurricanes in your area.
• Learn the difference between a hurricane warning and watch.
• Know how to what to do about food and drinking water when your area has been impacted by floods and power outages.
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
Uploaded:September 26, 2019 at 3:12PM UTC
File size:28.69 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2019 at 11:37AM UTC
File size:28.69 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2019 at 8:58PM UTC
File size:28.62 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2019 at 9:20AM UTC
File size:27.93 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2019 at 3:41PM UTC
File size:27.18 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2019 at 5:09PM UTC
File size:26.75 MB
Uploaded:December 3, 2018 at 9:00PM UTC
File size:26.83 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2018 at 3:46PM UTC
File size:27 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2018 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:27.92 MB