arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
*View in Play Store menu
*Option to show a fixed search bar in app drawer
*Accent color option for app drawer and folders
*New edit icon/folder dialogs
*Customize folder icons
*Customize the app drawer icons
*New icon picker for icon packs
*New wrap folder indicators
*Option for folder preview icons size
*Option to show app categories in tabs
*Option to enable multiline labels
*New slide-up-zoom-out open app transition
*Option to autoclose folders
Having said this, we’ve been reading a lot about Google recommendations on abusing app options and settings, and we’ve talked a lot about it. But as the ability to speak does not make us intelligent we’ve made all the opposite. You know, without freedom of choice there is no creativity. The Launcher bores.
You may also think “I find your excess of settings disturbing” and we don’t blame you! It’s a totally normal reaction. I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it. In the end, the possibility of configuring it to your likeness is approximately 3720 to 1, what makes it the best launcher because maths never lie.
And yeah, we have screens, ¿and icons? for sure, ahh and we have widgets too, what more?, I mean what else?, in fact, you can make your own. And if you prefer getting everything pre-made, use themes! Or widget and template packs! ¿Is your device’s desktop boring? Change it again Sam. Your style, your rules, Do. Or do not, there’s a setting for it, tweak it, change it, shaken, not stirred.
And remember, “There’s no such thing as ‘the unknown,’ only options inside ADW Settings”
¿Are you gonna miss it?
Most of the application have been reprogrammed and redesigned from scratch. Also we have added a lot of new features. Here are some of them:
* Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
* Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
* Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
* New way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
* New way to add widgets and shortcuts.
* New way to change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings. Hold down an empty area of the desktop and choose the option.
* Added fast scroll app drawer style.
* Added indexed fast scroll app drawer style.
* Added some desktop transitions.
* Added new section to configure icon badges.
* Added a visual mode to configure desktop, icon appearance, folder appearance, and app drawer options.
* Added option to change the top panel/widget.
* Added option to change the content type of bottom panel (dock/widget).
* Added new wrap folder mode to folders. This mode lets you launch the first app in the folder on tap, and show the folder contents on swipe up.
* Added new fast application search in app drawer.
* Improved app categories in app drawer.
* Improved way to manage user gestures.
* Improved way to apply internal and external themes.
* Improved context menu for all desktop objects.
* Added new Custom Widget object. You can add new custom widgets from widget list, import them from friends and other developers, create, edit and share your own.
* Added some initial extensions for the custom widgets (time/battery)
* Check out ADWExtensions pack for more extensions (weather, gmail, etc).
* Added template manager. Remove, add and share templates easily.
* Improved icon properties dialog.
* Improved folder properties dialog.
* Added backup manager in advanced settings/system. Now you can import data from other famous launchers (if you miss one, report back to us so we can include it!)
* Added the possibility to set a secondary action on desktop shortcuts. Swipe up over the desktop shortcut to execute the secondary action.
* Probably 2 or 200 things I’m forgetting…
* A bunch of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff inside!
Uploaded:September 15, 2018 at 3:09AM UTC
File size:12.93 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 8:23PM UTC
File size:13.58 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2017 at 9:52PM UTC
File size:13.58 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2017 at 3:38PM UTC
File size:13.57 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2017 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:12.26 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2017 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:11.91 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2016 at 7:51PM UTC
File size:11.65 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2016 at 7:02AM UTC
File size:11.65 MB
Uploaded:November 21, 2016 at 6:02PM UTC
File size:11.55 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2016 at 4:23PM UTC
File size:10.27 MB