Made custom colors enabled by default
Sometimes what you get might not be what you'd wish to have.
This is why I've made this tiny live wallpaper app.
The app allows you to manually set which colors you'd like to request the OS to use.
This means that even if you have a relatively white background, you can still (if the OS allows it) have a dark themed notification drawer.
1. Ability to choose which photo to have as a background, and a color behind it.
2. Ability to have a double-tap-to-lock device (requires admin privilege or rooted device).
3. Ability to choose which colors to request from the OS. Note that each color meaning depends on the OS alone.
4. Ability to show GIF animation (experimental).
- This is a live wallpaper app. It means you can't use another live wallpaper app that shows its content, within it. Only one live wallpaper app can be active. This is how Android works. I can't do anything about it.
What you can do is have a normal wallpaper for the lock screen while using this app for the home screen.
- The app requires admin privilege to lock the screen using a gesture of double tap.
For more information, questions and answers, visit the website.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 23, 2019
Uploaded:September 6, 2019 at 3:43PM UTC
File size:7.14 MB
Uploaded:July 20, 2019 at 12:27PM UTC
File size:7.03 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2019 at 12:35AM UTC
File size:6.93 MB
Uploaded:May 18, 2019 at 11:33PM UTC
File size:6.91 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2019 at 10:59PM UTC
File size:6.89 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2019 at 12:43AM UTC
File size:6.34 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2019 at 1:54PM UTC
File size:6.43 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2019 at 2:34PM UTC
File size:6.26 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2019 at 11:27PM UTC
File size:6.26 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2019 at 6:30AM UTC
File size:6.16 MB