Minor UI tweaks.
Sometimes what you get might not be what you'd wish to have.
This is why I've made this tiny live wallpaper app.
The app allows you to manually set which colors you'd like to request the OS to use.
This means that even if you have a relatively white background, you can still (if the OS allows it) have a dark themed notification drawer.
1. Ability to choose which photo to have as a background, and a color behind it.
2. Ability to have a double-tap-to-lock device (requires admin privilege or rooted device).
3. Ability to choose which colors to request from the OS. Note that each color meaning depends on the OS alone.
4. Ability to show GIF animation (experimental).
- This is a live wallpaper app. It means you can't use another live wallpaper app that shows its content, within it. Only one live wallpaper app can be active. This is how Android works. I can't do anything about it.
What you can do is have a normal wallpaper for the lock screen while using this app for the home screen.
- The app requires admin privilege to lock the screen using a gesture of double tap.
For more information, questions and answers, visit the website.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 29, 2019
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 7:55PM UTC
File size:11.42 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2020 at 1:22PM UTC
File size:11.37 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2020 at 9:48AM UTC
File size:11.67 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2020 at 8:44PM UTC
File size:11.67 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2020 at 12:30AM UTC
File size:11.64 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2020 at 5:08PM UTC
File size:11.4 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2019 at 5:26AM UTC
File size:11.53 MB
Uploaded:October 28, 2019 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:11.48 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2019 at 8:54AM UTC
File size:18.49 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:14.06 MB