But most importantly: Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds, chapter support and a sleep timer. You can even show your love to the content creators with our Flattr integration.
Made by podcast-enthousiast, AntennaPod is free in all senses of the word: open source, no costs, no ads.
IMPORT, ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Add and import feeds via the iTunes and gPodder.net directories, OPML files and RSS or Atom links
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, chapter support (MP3, VorbisComment and Podlove), remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• Access password-protected feeds and episodes
• Take advantage of paged feeds (www.podlove.org/paged-feeds)
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, the gPodder.net services and via OPML export
• Support content creators with Flattr integration including automatic flattring
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: choose feeds, exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use AntennaPod in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the gPodder.net integration and OPML export
Join the AntennaPod community!
AntennaPod is under active development by volunteers. You can contribute too, with code or with comment!
GitHub is the place to go for feature requests, bug reports and code contributions:
Our Google Group is the place to share your ideas, favourite podcasting moments and gratitude to all the volunteers:
Have a question or want to give us feedback?
Transifex is the place to help with translations:
Check out our Beta Testing programme to get the latest features first:
- Added configurable behavior of the back button
- Added delete option to episode's context menu
- New UI for batch edit feature
- Set number of columns in subscription list
- Lots of bug fixes
Uploaded:May 27, 2019 at 9:06AM UTC
File size:8 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2018 at 1:14AM UTC
File size:7.24 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2018 at 3:48PM UTC
File size:7.23 MB
Uploaded:April 9, 2018 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:6.31 MB