Thank you for using AnyList and if you have any questions or suggestions for improving the app, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add notes to list items to indicate package size, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you’d like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your devices, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We’d love to hear from you: [email protected]
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 17, 2020
Uploaded:February 26, 2020 at 8:47PM UTC
File size:16.32 MB
Uploaded:February 17, 2020 at 10:12PM UTC
File size:15.98 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2020 at 12:58AM UTC
File size:15.87 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2019 at 1:04AM UTC
File size:15.87 MB
Uploaded:November 27, 2019 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:15.82 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2019 at 11:58PM UTC
File size:15.7 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2019 at 1:32AM UTC
File size:15.7 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2019 at 8:18PM UTC
File size:15.69 MB
Uploaded:July 10, 2019 at 12:13AM UTC
File size:17.06 MB
Uploaded:May 14, 2019 at 5:14AM UTC
File size:17.05 MB