LetsView is a free screen mirroring application which is compatible with multiple platforms and smart devices. It is a convenient wireless display tool for teaching, business and entertainment, which allows you to mirror Android &iOS screen to PC or Mac efficiently.
1. LetsView allows you to mirror phone to PC/Mac with one click and display various files such as applications, videos, photos, and notes in real time.
2. LetsView supports multiple mirroring protocols including Miracast and AirPlay, which allows you to mirror live streaming apps or the wonderful videos to PC with audio.
3. It offers you the convenience of mirroring phone camera to the large screen. Using this tool, you can take a selfie or broadcast live video content using mobile phone.
4. It allows you to play mobile games on PC and share the gameplay video with your families and friends, such as PUBG mobile and Clash Royale.
5. Aside from streaming pleasant music to the computer, this is also a helpful tool which allows users to screen mirror AR, VR apps or drone.
6. There are three available connection methods to mirror your phone to the computer. Whether you are in your office or at school, you can utilize PIN code or QR code to connect.
How to Connect:
1. Connect all the devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install LetsView on your devices.
3. Open LetsView app and search for the device you want to mirror to. Select the name which is displayed as “LetsView + your device’s name”. Then the screen mirroring will begin.
4. If your devices cannot be detected, please tap the icons on the upper right corner of your phone to make a connection via PIN code or QR code.
5. If it still doesn’t work, please refer to the tutorials or contact us.
1. Contact us at [email protected]
2. Send feedback from LetsView desktop program.
1. Windows PC & Mac
2. Android 5.0 and later
1. Adds the function to mirror Mac to phone
2. Other fixes and improvements
Uploaded:November 21, 2020 at 7:12PM UTC
File size:10.06 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2020 at 5:31AM UTC
File size:7.19 MB
Uploaded:December 26, 2019 at 4:01PM UTC
File size:8.35 MB