Version: 22.02.0 (4001945)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, gl... Show all
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
We’re always looking for ways to improve your banking experience and in this update we’ve made some enhancements by adding the ability for you to digitally verify your identity through the ASB Mobile app, when calling the ASB contact centre.
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave some feedback for us via the ASB Mobile Banking app, under the Contact Us menu.
Love the app? Rate it now. Your feedback will help us improve.
It's like having the bank in your pocket. The ASB Mobile Banking app is loaded with smart features. Whether it’s quick access to balances, paying for that latest Trade Me purchase or temporarily locking your Visa card when you’ve misplaced your wallet, ASB’s Mobile app has it all. Great features include:
• Reset your ASB Login Password
• Optional 5-digit PIN or biometrics access to login faster
• De-register your device
• Choose to stay logged in when switching between apps (multi-tasking)
• Create, edit, view and delete one-off and automatic payments
• Pay to an account, saved person or company, Inland Revenue, mobile number, email or Trade Me seller
• Manage your payees
• Transfer money directly to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme or ASB Investment Fund
• Set your default account for payments
• Apply for an ASB Visa credit card or Visa Debit card
• Change your credit card type
• Apply for a credit card balance transfer
• Set up or change your card PIN
• Temporarily lock your card if you lose it
• Manage your card on the go, turn off ATM withdrawals, set spending limits and more
• Cancel or replace your ASB Visa credit card or Visa Debit card
• Set up Google Pay
PERSONALISE YOUR APP
• Switch between a light or dark appearance for your app
• Rename your accounts
• Choose account images to help easily identify them
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
• Access PDF statements for credit card accounts
• Check the balances of your accounts and transfer between them instantly
• View account transaction history for up to three months
• Quick Balance to view up to three designated account balances without logging in
• Get real-time notifications about your account and other banking related activity
• View your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account details
Pair a wearable device for Quick Balances and Quick Transfers
• Manage Clever Kash, ASB’s cashless moneybox
OPEN AND APPLY
• Open a transaction or savings account
• Apply for an ASB Personal Loan, or Home Loan
• Join or transfer to the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme
To use the ASB Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking). Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile Banking app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Give us your feedback on the ASB Mobile Banking app under the Contact Us menu in the app.
The ASB Mobile Banking app supports Tablet and Android Wear devices. Please note that some functions may not work correctly if your device language is set for a language other than English. Some functions may not work correctly if your device region is set for a region other than New Zealand. We recommend you always update your device to the latest operating system. Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions: www.asb.co.nz/termsandconditions.
We will automatically disable Android Fingerprint for the ASB Mobile Banking app, if the biometrics stored on your device are changed.
ASB Mobile Banking app requires the below permissions on your device and will only access this information if you use one of the below features:
• GPS location data: For the Branch & ATM Finder map functionality.
• Identify phone call status: To allow customers to call ASB from the app and to make sure the app works on incoming calls.
• Read contact data of all my personal contacts: To enable users to select mobile phone numbers and email addresses from their contact list for the Pay to Mobile/Email function.
• Notifications: For sending push notifications (pop-up messages and notifications that appear on your phone e.g. like a text message would).
• Bluetooth: This is only used for Clever Kash (a cashless moneybox for kids).
• Storage permission: To allow you to share screen shots of payment confirmation pages if you wish.
Uploaded:June 6, 2022 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:71.44 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2022 at 2:28AM UTC
File size:71.46 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2022 at 8:28PM UTC
File size:71.44 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2022 at 7:12PM UTC
File size:71.04 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2022 at 5:49PM UTC
File size:70.99 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2022 at 6:22AM UTC
File size:70.99 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2021 at 3:46AM UTC
File size:64.77 MB
Uploaded:November 19, 2021 at 9:27PM UTC
File size:64.8 MB