Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
- AiMesh support (Tell me how: www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038071)
For AiMesh support please follow steps, and we are moving to ASUS router app for settings.
If you don't need to use AiMesh, just keep the way you are, no need to change.
- fix some bugs
The ASUS Lyra app lets you setup and control your ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi System. You can setup your Lyra system without a PC and check you network status anytime, anywhere.
Sharing your Wi-Fi, pausing network, prioritize the device of your family members in hand!
And the whole new insight features provide you the Internet usage of your family members. Lyra app is not only your network control center but also your best Internet house keeper!
- Setup your ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi system in few minutes
- See what is connecting to your Lyra system and allocating your bandwidth
- Diagnose the connection quality between each Lyra and all connected devices
- Secure all the devices connected to the Lyra system by AiProtection
- Pause Internet on kid’s devices
- Restrict inappropriate contents for your kids
- Show usage report of your kid to know what they are surfing on the Internet
- Cast music to your Google Home easily
- Prioritize different traffic on your Lyra system
- Create a separate network for your guests and easily share to them
- Update the software of your Lyra system to keep it always up to date
- Remotely manage your Lyra system anytime and anywhere
- More advanced networking tools, such as port forwarding, IP binding, DNS settings.
- ASUS Lyra (MAP-AC2200)
- ASUS Lyra-mini (MAP-AC1300)
- ASUS Lyra Trio (MAP-AC1750)
Uploaded:March 17, 2019 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:55.34 MB
Uploaded:March 4, 2019 at 2:55AM UTC
File size:54.91 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2018 at 11:39AM UTC
File size:54.59 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2018 at 6:47AM UTC
File size:54.21 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2018 at 4:21AM UTC
File size:48.05 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2017 at 9:25PM UTC
File size:33.79 MB
Uploaded:May 27, 2017 at 12:12AM UTC
File size:33.36 MB