This latest release includes experience improvements and design enhancements. We've also squashed some bugs.
Check out the incredible new version of Smart Home Manager!
AT&T’s Smart Home Manager gives you more ways than ever to personalize and manage your home network. As an AT&T Internet customer, you can customize your home Wi-Fi network and get a complete view from your smartphone. You can troubleshoot with one intuitive, user-friendly interface that provides tips and tools in real-time.
Sign in with your AT&T Internet User ID and password to get started!
· Enjoy clear, technician-free troubleshooting
· Easily view and update your Wi-Fi network name and password
· See what’s connected to your Network
· Personalize all your device names
· Create Profiles, set Parental Controls and downtime schedules to manage your family’s screen time at home
· Pause W-Fi access for any of your devices
· Test the Internet speed to your home Wi-Fi Gateway
· Pinpoint weak signal spots throughout your home
· Check your Network health, get notified of issues and service outages, restart your · Wi-Fi Gateway, and more!
AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Feature availability based on Wi-Fi Gateway model. Limited to home Wi-Fi Network.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 12, 2021
Uploaded:June 7, 2021 at 12:18PM UTC
File size:45.6 MB
Uploaded:May 12, 2021 at 5:10AM UTC
File size:45.53 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2021 at 10:45PM UTC
File size:45.49 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2021 at 2:28PM UTC
File size:45.49 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2021 at 11:48PM UTC
File size:45.59 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2021 at 1:43PM UTC
File size:46.39 MB
Uploaded:March 3, 2021 at 11:49PM UTC
File size:45.08 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2021 at 8:43PM UTC
File size:44.21 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2021 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:38.28 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2020 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:38.33 MB