AT&T Visual Voice mail 4.1.0.0018
• Enlarged the Play and Speaker buttons
• Fixed the issue of new messages appearing in the Saved Messages folder
• Use of Long Press to save or delete multiple messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Read text transcriptions of your messages (optional feature)
• Save messages to the app or smartphone’s memory or memory card
• A supported Android smartphone. Check here for a list: att.com/vvmapp.
• AT&T Mobile Share or data plan that includes Visual Voicemail
If you encounter setup problems, view your account at att.com or on the myAT&T app to confirm you have the right plan.
Note: Receiving voicemail on this app does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. A cellular data connection is required; AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application or using text transcription. This app may send a free one-time SMS to AT&T to retrieve mailbox information.
Uploaded:October 7, 2016 at 10:36PM UTC
File size:7.98 MB
Uploaded:July 14, 2016 at 1:39AM UTC
File size:7.93 MB