Improvement to map caching when network connection is bad.
Various other bug fixes.
** 2018 Android Excellence award –Google Play **
** Best New Outdoor Tech –Backpacker magazine **
** Best Outdoor App –Elevation Outdoors **
** Trusted by 400 Search & Rescue teams **
>> MAPS DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURE
Download offline maps onto your phone before you leave home. Then explore off-the-grid, even without cell coverage. ViewRanger offers several map types, including:
** Free Worldwide Maps: Street maps, aerial and satellite images, and terrain maps.
** Premium Maps by country: See terrain and trail details other maps miss. Premium + USA maps includes four map types: USA Topo, USGS Topo, USA Land Cover, and USA Slopes. USA topographic maps zoom down to 1:24K scale with 20- to 40-foot contours in most places.
Exploring outside the US? Check out maps designed for the outdoors in 23 countries, including Canada, France, Italy, New Zealand and UK.
>> SKYLINE: AUGMENTED REALITY FOR THE OUTDOORS
Launch our Skyline feature and pan the landscape using your Android’s camera. Skyline identifies over 9 million peaks, places, lakes in the world. Bonus: When following a route, see direction arrows and navigate to points on the real landscape. (Note: No Skyline coverage in Alaska.)
>> OS WEAR by Google
• Navigate trails and view track stats on your wrist with OS Wear enabled smartwatches.
• Record a new track and pause or stop an existing track recording.
• View heading, bearing, lat/long and altitude data.
• ViewRanger is also optimized for the Casio PRO TREK smart watch.
>> TRAIL GUIDES
See 180,000 routes posted by top publishing brands and find trails in national parks, state parks, and national forests. Check out every mile of Appalachian and Pacific Crest Trails too.
More Online: Plan your next hiking project, draw routes, print maps, and import GPX files on our website too. Then send and follow them on your Android device. Bonus: Import GPS files from outdoor websites and handheld GPS units.
>> GPS NAVIGATION & STATS
• See your GPS location on a map.
• Record tracks and follow routes
• Plot and go to point of interests
• See live trip and navigation stats: time, speed, distance, navigation arrows, compass bearing, sunrise and sunset.
• Privately share your real-time GPS location with friends and family with BuddyBeacon™. Data connection required.
• Share routes and tracks with friends and social networks.
Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Some features, such as viewing online maps, browsing routes, downloading maps and routes and sharing your location using BuddyBeacon require an internet connection.
Uploaded:August 5, 2019 at 9:53AM UTC
File size:5.52 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2019 at 11:42AM UTC
File size:14.72 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 10:49AM UTC
File size:14.56 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2019 at 12:41PM UTC
File size:14.58 MB
Uploaded:May 23, 2019 at 12:00PM UTC
File size:14.37 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2019 at 9:04AM UTC
File size:14.36 MB
Uploaded:April 9, 2019 at 8:35AM UTC
File size:14.35 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2019 at 12:12PM UTC
File size:14.31 MB
Uploaded:March 18, 2019 at 1:56PM UTC
File size:14.28 MB
Uploaded:March 5, 2019 at 12:50PM UTC
File size:14.27 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 12:19PM UTC
File size:14.28 MB