- Other minor bug fixes
Tuyyo is a fast, convenient way to send money — and stay connected — to friends and family in Mexico.
With Tuyyo, you can:
• Send and receive up to 1,000 USD 24/7 from the U.S. to Mexico
• Pick up funds 24/7 within minutes of being sent with your choice of ATM pickup, cash
pickup locations and direct-to-bank transfers
• Include a personal message with your money transfer via SMS, email or WhatsApp
EASY, CONVENIENT AND FAST
An easy and convenient way for friends and family in Mexico to receive money:
• Get cash 24/7 from 11,000 Bancomer ATMs across Mexico, no card or bank account needed
• Receive payments at thousands of participating cash pickup locations
• Have funds sent directly to a bank account with one of our many partners
YOU SEND NOT ONLY MONEY, BUT LOVE TO MEXICO
‘Send a little love’ each time you send money:
• Add a photo & send via SMS, email or WhatsApp
• Choose a design theme to express yourself
• Send money for any occasion, even at a moment’s notice.
• Provide support and stay in contact with loved ones when you can’t be together in person.
FEEL SAFE AND SECURE
Feel safe and secure, knowing we’ve got you covered:
•Every Tuyyo transfer is guaranteed to reach its destination or your money back.
•Tuyyo is provided by BBVA Transfer Services, which has been in the remittance business for more than 20 years.
•Our friendly customer representatives are always here for you with bilingual phone and chat support.
*Limited time offer: Transfer Fee waived on transactions through Tuyyo. This offer is subject to verification of identity and successful registration in the Tuyyo mobile application and validation of the registrant’s email. Offer is subject to change without notice. BBVA Transfer Services, Inc., may also obtain a monetary gain from the foreign exchange conversion of some transactions represented by the difference in the retail exchange rate and the wholesale exchange rate at which BBVA Transfer Services, Inc. purchases the foreign currency.
Tuyyo is a service provided by BBVA Transfer Services, Inc., licensed as a money transmitter (NMLS ID: #937914) by the New York State Department of Financial Services, licensed by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance, License Number 42938, licensed as a foreign transmittal agency by the Massachusetts Division of Banks, License/Registration Number FT937914, licensed as a money transferor by the Rhode Island Division of Banking, and licensed in all other states, as required.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:November 1, 2018 at 5:41AM UTC
File size:51.25 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2018 at 2:42PM UTC
File size:51.24 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2017 at 7:11AM UTC
File size:50.09 MB