★★★★★ TripLog a Top-Rated GPS mileage tracker app with over 1 million total downloads. Featured on Forbes, CNN, Inc, and PCWorld. Start you free trial today!
★★★★★ TripLog offers multiple mileage tracking options: MagicTrip™ - a fully automatic tracking feature, car Bluetooth, plug into, iBeacon, OBD-II, or manual tracking with Android widgets
TripLog is one of the top ranked mileage tracker apps for both personal and business expense reporting. Automatically tracking your deductible mileage with greater accuracy, reliability, and ease. TripLog gets rid of the second guessing during tax season by giving you 100% IRS compliant reporting that is fast and simple to merge with all major accounting platforms.
Stop logging your miles manually. Let TripLog automatically track miles every time you drive your car, or your fleet of vehicles leaves each day. WHAT IF you paid your drivers for growing your business not manually logging mileage? The time is now to get rid of the paper trail and all the manual logging. TripLog is simple to use and takes the guesswork out of your mileage reimbursement.
★★★★★ Self Employed or 1099:
The most feature rich automated mileage log tracker for your IRS deductions. The TripLog app automatically records trips and categorizes them based on your preferences. TripLog is completely customizable unlike other tracker apps on the market. Log miles for specific times of the day, or set up tracker for business and personal. Mileage is just one of many expenses you can deduct. Other vehicle expenses include fuel, parking, tolls, maintenance, insurance, logging, meals etc. TripLog can keep track of all vehicle and business expenses to maximize your tax deduction.
• Auto Start when plugged into power source, or connected to a Bluetooth device and driving more than 5 mph. Or, you can have the app auto start on a set timeframe. TripLog automatically stops the trip when the vehicle stops and/or device is disconnected
• IRS compliant HTML and CSV tax return reports and built-in 2017 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
★★★★★ Enterprise Expense Management:
Automatically and accurately track mileage and expenses for mobile employees with our comprehensive fleet management solution using mobile GPS app and web SaaS technologies. Simple innovation that provides immediate time savings and ROI.
• Fixed and variable rates (FAVR) smart mileage programs
• Easy setup, and tax automation to increase productivity: TripLog provides Quick start pilot program. End-user training company rollout. User guide and new driver administration introduction training.
• Record actual driving routes and view them on Google Maps
• Commercial Truck support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax reports, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage).
Did you know 35% of employees guesstimate when they self-report mileage. This can cost companies and additional 25% or more in reimbursements annually. Now is the time to claim your complete reimbursement and TripLog is the most comprehensive app to help you achieve this.
TripLog is easy, accurate, and reliable. Integrate with QuickBooks™, Concur™, and Google Wear Watch
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us an email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours.
Start Maximizing your reimbursement with TripLog’s 30-day free trial.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 8, 2019
Uploaded:November 11, 2019 at 8:25AM UTC
File size:11.61 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2019 at 9:52PM UTC
File size:11.59 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2019 at 5:18PM UTC
File size:9.32 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2019 at 3:42AM UTC
File size:9.28 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2019 at 1:10AM UTC
File size:9.26 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 11:32PM UTC
File size:9.2 MB
Uploaded:August 12, 2019 at 6:20PM UTC
File size:9.02 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2019 at 1:39AM UTC
File size:8.98 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2019 at 11:01PM UTC
File size:8.98 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2019 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:8.88 MB