You can use this app on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, to continue using the app, subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ from the app or from BlackBerry Hub+ Services. Contacts requires BlackBerry Hub+ Services App.
If you have a BlackBerry device:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android get the app for free.
BlackBerry Contacts stores all your contact info in one location for convenient management. You can interact with your contacts using a variety of methods such as phone calls, text and email messages, or calendar events directly from the Contacts app. You can also create and manage contact groups.
• Access work and personal contacts in one convenient location
• Remotely search your work directory address list right from your device
• Search for a business or location and add the selected result automatically to a contact
• Create groups and easily start group conversations
• Quick access to favorite and frequently used contacts
• Supports CardDav accounts and Gravatars
• Quickly locate the contact you need with per account filtering
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
Uploaded:December 12, 2017 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:12.08 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2017 at 10:20PM UTC
File size:12.08 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2017 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:14.74 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2017 at 2:27PM UTC
File size:24.76 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2017 at 2:40PM UTC
File size:25.43 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2017 at 4:12PM UTC
File size:25.41 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2017 at 4:29PM UTC
File size:25.31 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2017 at 11:43PM UTC
File size:25.15 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2016 at 7:45AM UTC
File size:25.03 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2016 at 5:47AM UTC
File size:24.91 MB