• View RCS messages from the Android Messages app
• Choose to remove the default snooze
• Enterprise control for Exchange Active Sync remote email search
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can use this app on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, you can continue using the app for free, with some ads. To remove ads and unlock access to more apps, subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ from the app or from BlackBerry Hub+ Services. Hub requires BlackBerry Hub+ Services App.
If you have a BlackBerry device:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android get the app for free.
Keep organized with BlackBerry Hub.
This unified inbox is an irreplaceable tool for consolidating all of your messages in one place – whether it’s email, calendar, social or phone calls. Once you experience BlackBerry Hub, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
The Hub seamlessly integrates notifications from apps like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and many others to allow you to manage important notifications and view your communication history.
• Manage multiple email accounts in the Hub without switching between apps. The BlackBerry Hub supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange accounts, and many other IMAP and POP3 email providers!
• Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in one conversation
• Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
• Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts
• Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
• File email messages and manage all your folders
• Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
• Peek into your calendar to see your next four meetings
• Create Custom Views to organize and filter your messages just the way you want them
• Take advantage of the rich formatting toolbar to highlight important items and capture the reader’s attention
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
On BlackBerry devices only:
• Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
• Launch Hub with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 22, 2017
Uploaded:February 17, 2018 at 6:00PM UTC
File size:11.65 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2017 at 12:52AM UTC
File size:13.16 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2017 at 2:43PM UTC
File size:13.52 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2017 at 9:39PM UTC
File size:13.49 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2017 at 2:16PM UTC
File size:13.73 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2017 at 1:22AM UTC
File size:13.49 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2017 at 3:39PM UTC
File size:13.53 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2017 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:13.38 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2016 at 7:42AM UTC
File size:13.08 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2016 at 5:47AM UTC
File size:12.54 MB