-Work identity maintained around the world
-Native dialing and incoming call experience
-Compatible with any device and any carrier
-Integration with Active Directory for out-of-the box employee lookup and dial
With BlackBerry WorkLife Persona, users get a separate corporate profile for a great work-life balance while enterprises can manage compliance demands and costs that come with BYOD.
• Work and personal profiles are active simultaneously
• Work identity maintained around the world
• Native dialing and incoming call experience
• Compatible with any device and any carrier
• Integration with Active Directory for out-of-the box employee lookup and dial
• 100% control of voice and SMS to meet compliance requirements
• SMS Archiving: out-of-the box SMS archiving with e-Discover solutions (Actiance Vantage, Global Replay, GWAVA, etc)
• Voice archiving: out-of-the box voice archiving in on-prem recorders (Verba, NICE, etc) and on the cloud
• Cloud-based and carrier agnostic for fast deployment
• Built-in analytics with visibility into SMS and voice analytics: total and individual usage, top users, average SMS per user, average call time by user, etc.
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator if you have questions about accessing or using BlackBerry WorkLife Persona in your enterprise.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 25, 2017
Uploaded:July 25, 2018 at 6:12PM UTC
File size:20.56 MB
Uploaded:July 25, 2017 at 10:34PM UTC
File size:21.3 MB