With brain games made in partnership with academics from leading universities like Cambridge and NYU, and more than 12m downloads, Peak is a fun, challenging brain training experience.
It takes just 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults, and new brain training workouts every day, there is always a fun challenge waiting for you.
- Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
- Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and brain game performance.
- Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
- Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and more.
- Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
- Selected by Google as Editor's Choice.
- More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
- Get personalised brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
- Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.” - The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.” - The Wall Street Journal
“The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.” - Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - [email protected]
For more information:
Payment Policy - www.peak.net/payment-policy
Your brain is unique and that’s why Coach creates personal workouts just for you. But we all have specific skills we want to challenge and so we’re introducing Workout Selection. You can select from a range of workouts, each one specially created for you. Interested in language? Try our language workout! Only have 5 minutes to train? Our 5 minute Coffee Break workout is perfect!
Uploaded:September 17, 2020 at 1:13PM UTC
File size:105.46 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2020 at 3:52PM UTC
File size:105.45 MB
Uploaded:August 11, 2020 at 1:12PM UTC
File size:121.36 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2020 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:121.34 MB
Uploaded:July 6, 2020 at 7:19PM UTC
File size:120.7 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2020 at 10:27PM UTC
File size:120 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2020 at 1:10PM UTC
File size:120 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2020 at 9:27PM UTC
File size:119.41 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2020 at 12:01PM UTC
File size:123.6 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2020 at 5:53PM UTC
File size:123.82 MB