Version: 2021.5 (453)
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
- Additional improvements to background GPS tracking.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when setting a profile picture.
Whether you're at a local ski resort, or deep in the snow on a freeride adventure, Slopes offers the best ski tracking experience on your mobile. Track your days skiing or snowboarding and get access to detailed ski stats and smart features: automatic detection of runs and lifts, replays on interactive maps, ski speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more.
NEW: Resort Maps & Conditions!
• Trail MAPS: You can now find trail maps and other resort information for thousands of resorts worldwide! There's also resort information like elevation and trail difficulty breakdown, and insights into what kind of stats you can expect to get in a day (like how much time you'll spend on lifts vs going downhill) based on other Slopes users.
• SNOW CONDITIONS: The snow-layer conditions report is based on user ratings in real-time. It averages all snow conditions reported during the day and surfaces it to help riders know what to expect in the upcoming days.
• WEATHER: There is an AccuWeather 7-day snowfall forecast that completes the picture of what things are like at the resort, and when you should head up to catch some great fresh powder.
Slopes’ philosophy is “just hit Go and enjoy the snow.” This means smart recording and GPS tracking features designed for you to have fun on the snow, without babysitting an app:
• Automatically tracks every run & lift, just by leaving your phone in your pocket. Slopes will figure out where you are, when you’re going up a lift or skiing down a run, and it will also ignore the time you’re hardly moving in a lift line. There's also automatic lift name identification for all major ski resorts.
• Know your speed, vertical, distance, get a detailed overview of your day on the snow. Follow your progress, relieve your favorite ski holidays, discover how good you are and how you're getting even better.
• Compete against your friends on private leaderboards.
• Record everywhere you go, worldwide, even skiing in the backcountry. No cell reception? As long as you have a GPS signal, Slopes works.
• And don't worry, Slopes is easy on the battery, so you can ride all day and it won't miss a thing.
Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun. Why you’ll love Slopes:
• Unique timeline of your day, merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
• Replay your recordings, with speed heat maps showing every second of your runs.
• Completely ad-free.
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Google is supported if/when you create one.
• Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Uploaded:July 4, 2022 at 6:59AM UTC
File size:48.54 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2022 at 12:22PM UTC
File size:48.54 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2022 at 2:39PM UTC
File size:48.53 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2022 at 6:45AM UTC
File size:47.42 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2022 at 11:50AM UTC
File size:47.21 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2022 at 1:52AM UTC
File size:46.29 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2021 at 2:59PM UTC
File size:35.75 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2021 at 10:17AM UTC
File size:34.49 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2021 at 6:24PM UTC
File size:34.23 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2021 at 9:10PM UTC
File size:34.13 MB