– Android 12 camera support
– Flashlight fix
Brickit helps you build new models from the bricks you already have. Here's how it works:
1. Spread out and scan the bricks — the application will recognize them, count, and show building ideas.
2. Choose the idea that catches your fancy: dinosaurs, helicopters, plants and buildings — a lot of things!
3. Assemble with step-by-step instruction. It will help assemble the craft's construction, and your role is to have fun and be creative! Choose the colors and come up with a replacement for the missing bricks. It will be great if you add something from yourself.
4. Easily find bricks - Brickit will show where they lie. At each step of the instruction, you will see the map of locations of the necessary bricks.
Share photos of your creations on social networks with the hashtag #brickitapp.
This version of the application is Beta, so it may sometimes encounter errors and may be unstable. Please write your feedback here: brickit.canny.io/android-beta.
Brickit was created by fans and is not an official LEGO® product. The LEGO Group of companies does not sponsor or support Brickit.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.